Best Selfie Stick Reviews 2018: Today we will talk more about few best Selfie Stick that can work as best camera accessory for your Smartphone and other mobile devices. In few couple of years it has been seen that Selfie Sticks became popular as a camera accessory to take a Selfie. It was the time when professional photographers use to have this sticks to keep their cameras steady for long time.
Best Selfie Stick Reviews 2018
Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Selfie Stick Reviews 2018
- 2 Types of Selfie Sticks
- 3 Top 10 Selfie Sticks Review
- 4 Top Selfie Stick Conclusion
This photographer stuff was called as mono pods and now the Selfie Sticks are kind of handy one. It can easily fit in your arms length and can easily click the moment. They come with a trigger to shutter mechanics when you press the button which is at your palm. If you’re addicted to take the selfie then you need to have a best Selfie Sticks in your hand. So in this article we will get to know few best Selfie Sticks along with their usage in your daily life.
Taking Selfie in these days has been increased as every Smartphone released in the market is manufactured with front camera. These sticks will help you a lot to have a selfie in good angles.
Types of Selfie Sticks
Basically we connect this Selfie Sticks with our Smartphone to have a selfie using the rear camera. So we have two different Selfie Sticks model which do the same kind of work.One is the wired Selfie Sticks which mean you need to plug in the 3.5mm jack in your Smartphone audio jack.
Using the button at your palm which is the end of Selfie Stick's, you can click the selfie. These sticks don’t need any battery or Bluetooth connection as they directly get connected with Smartphone.
The second model is a wireless Selfie Sticks which don’t need any plug or cable for connection. They use Bluetooth and also battery while clicking the selfie photo. There will be remote that can be used to trigger your phone to have a snap shot. When compared with wired Selfie Sticks this wireless Selfie Sticks are costlier and also need extra chargeable battery.
Top 10 Selfie Sticks Review
Below are the lists of Selfie Sticks which are among the top used sticks that most customers use. Choose any product from this list and have a good experience with your snaps. Also look at entire features of the Selfie Sticks as their size, shape, design and technology used to connect with Smartphone’s.
Mpow Selfie Sticks
This is an iSnap extendable monopod Selfie Sticks which is designed within built Bluetooth technology. Its remote shutter is well designed to connect with iOS and Android Smartphone’s easily.
This is among the top brand Bluetooth accessories and is great in looks too. Pair this device with Smartphone using Smartphone and get started to take selfie. It comes with battery which needs to regularly charge to take the snaps. This Selfie Stick is 7.1 inch long and is foldable too. A snap of 270 degree can be taken using this amazing Mpow wireless Selfie Stick.
- The wrist strap provide the safety to stick and Smartphone.
- Easy to use and connect to any device which support Bluetooth.
- Mpow Selfie Sticks is sold at $19 which is a costlier price.
JETech Battery Free Selfie Sticks
JETech Battery Free is the wired Selfie Sticks which support all Smartphone using the 3.5mm jack. It is a plug and play supported product which is battery free, don’t need any Bluetooth connection. This is compatible to all most al devices and can round up to 360 degree to take full view snap. It is extendable up to 36 inch and can be folded back to your wrist size. Connect to the audio jack of Smartphone and then use the shutter button to capture the pictures using rear camera.
- The affordable and cheapest Selfie Sticks with 1 year warranty.
- Can be extendable up to 36 inch to take full view snap.
- It is delicate and can be booked if lot of pressure is applied.
- At times it don’t support the normal Android Smartphone’s.
Fugetek FT 568 Selfie Sticks
The professional Selfie Stick with Bluetooth enabled technology is here which can be extended up to 49 inch. This is the longest Selfie Sticks that gives you a clear view and let you enjoy the environment. It is integrated with new technology which connects with iOS 10 and the latest version of Android in easy steps. This easily flips in your hands to expand and don’t require any lock to unmount it. It has a price tag of $20 but is said to be the cheaper Selfie Sticks as it provides all this extend features.
- The longest and easily movable Selfie Sticks.
- Connect to any device without any restrictions.
- Costlier product as there are more products which can be buyer at cheaper of the same features
Foneso Extendable Monopod Selfie Sticks
This Selfie Stick is a combination of the monopod and tripod Selfie Sticks which works on Bluetooth technology. It is made of metal tripod and allows you to adjust the Selfie Sticks to any position. This is expandable up to 7.1 inch and takes an area of less than 5 inch with its tripod stand.
Place your Smartphone on the stand and adjust the position to get amazing snaps using its Bluetooth Remote Shutter. This device must be charged regularly to experience the continuous snaps and also shutter must not be placed away from Bluetooth range.
- Get the static shots without getting the snap blur or disturbed.
- Expand up to desired point and fold it to get packed in your pocket.
- Battery must be charged regularly to have good experience.
Spigen S520W Selfie Sticks
This model from Spigen is a battery frees Selfie Sticks and no technology used too. It is a wired Selfie Sticks which connect with all most all Smartphone using its 3.5 mm jack.
This is an expandable Selfie Stick with the adjustable holder which gives you a full Panorama view if moved round. It is suitable to different angles and is easy to use with its compact design. There is no downtime for a picture to capture, just one press on the button placed at handle to get the beautiful snap in your Smartphone. It is compatible with all Android and Apple device along with other Smartphone’s too.
- Compact design and easy to use Selfie Sticks.
- Don’t require any Bluetooth connection or any for connection.
- It is costlier and has price equal to an Bluetooth Selfie Sticks.
- Spigen is also delicate when compared with other cheaper wired Selfie Sticks.
Anker Extendable Selfie Sticks
The Anker extendable battery free Selfie Stick is here which is based on monopod design. It can be stretched up to 32 inch to the size which your arm can’t be stretch. This is very simple as just to plug in the 3.5 mm jack to the audio jack of Smartphone placed at the holder and use the inbuilt button as shutter. It is very light weight can be carried in pocket when it is packed. It has a welcome guide, wrist strap and a 1.5 year warranty which the user free to use for longer time.
- It comes will full protection like wrist strap, welcome guide and warranty card.
- Easy to use and also to connect using the audio jack.
- The force applied to expand must not be more as they get broken easily.
- It support well with brand Smartphone but not with the local ones.
MOCREO Bluetooth Selfie Sticks
The MOCREO Selfie Sticks comes with added features like the LED Fill light and mirror at top of the holder. It is adjustable up to 360 degree and its FILL light gives the natural light for snaps. This Selfie Sticks can be used to take the snaps using both the rear and front camera. It can be expanded into 6 inch and more based on the desired adjustment of view. This device is a fully supported device but need to connect with Smartphone using the power cable jack. MOCREO comes with year warranty and gives a free welcome guide for better understanding.
- This Selfie Stick is a new designed one with LED Fill light.
- Gives adjustable holder up to 360 degree and easily expandable too.
- It must be connected using the power jack slot only.
- Also compared with other Selfie Sticks this MOCREO is costlier one.
Cyber Cart Bluetooth Selfie Stick
The Cyber cart is a combination of both the tripod and monopod Selfie Sticks which is controlled using remote shutter. This remote shutter works when a Smartphone is connected to the Selfie Sticks holder and paired with the Selfie Stick Bluetooth. To get the easy and quick snaps the remote shutter must be charged regularly. It is potable and ultra light to carry or adjust in any position. Its Bluetooth connection is too fast and gets connected with any device which has front camera along with Bluetooth feature. Cyber Cart is among the affordable Selfie Sticks as it fall at a range of $17 and gives the combined feature of monopod, tripod.
- This Selfie Stick is a new designed one with LED Fill light.
- Connect with any Bluetooth supported Smartphone in quick time.
- Remote shutter must be charged while taking the snap.
- This shutter must be placed in Bluetooth reachable distance to take the snaps.
Top Selfie Stick Conclusion
Best Selfie Stick production has been increased in past few years and there are lots of models out in the market. Above were few best Selfie Sticks which will get connected to your Smartphone using the wired or wireless connection. This list of Selfie Sticks contain the top sticks that customers use and has become popular in very short time. So select anyone from the above list of top 10 best Selfie Stick and order it.
The price tag of this sticks is also affordable and based on your interest of Bluetooth, Tripod, wired audio jack choose the best Selfie Stick. These products falls in the list of best Selfie Sticks so you need to think twice while buying anyone stick from this list.