Best Electric Toothbrush: Keeping teeth as clean as pearls might be a summing hard tasks for those who hustle every day and night. As we all know cleaning human teeth is a vital process and it helps to maintain our body regulation as well. To be frank, in simple words if you yellow teeth people would just hate to talk and might switch around at every possible moment. So, don’t you think it’s time to make our self being embarrassed and start cleaning our teeth in a proper manner?
Best Electric Toothbrush for 2017
Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Electric Toothbrush for 2017
- 2 Types of the Electric Toothbrush
- 3 How to select a good Electric Toothbrush online?
- 4 Top 10 Electric Toothbrush Reviews
- 4.1 Oral-B Pro 1000
- 4.2 Oral-B Genius Pro 8000
- 4.3 Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush
- 4.4 Colgate ProClinical Electric Toothbrush
- 4.5 Waterpik Complete Care
- 4.6 Pursonic Electric Toothbrush
- 4.7 Electric Toothbrush by Dr Jim Ellis
- 4.8 iWhite Tooth Polisher
- 4.9 Oral B Pro 7000 SmartSeries
- 4.10 Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control
- 4.11 Brush-Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- 5 Best Electric Toothbrush Conclusion
Now you might be wondering how we could do so, well the simple answer is by making use of electric toothbrush. In general we make use of toothbrush that are hard, and they give feel of drawing in a stick with bushes. But now with the help of electric toothbrush we can clean our teeth thoroughly and make them shine like pearl once again.
Types of the Electric Toothbrush
Electric toothbrush are of so many types, the most cheap ones being rotating type that are commonly used and can be bought at less price. While the rotating+ oscillating toothbrush are a little bit costly but they work like charm indeed. Next comes the highest price ones, which are sonic electric toothbrush which use vibrator tech to clean the surface of the tooth without causing any pain or irritation as well. Last but the not the least, ultrasonic toothbrush are the costliest electric toothbrush that are said to make over millions of sound wave frequency over a period of one minute that vibrate on the surface of the teeth, with toothpaste between the two.
How to select a good Electric Toothbrush online?
Indeed finding a good and productive electric toothbrush is quite a hard task to perform and there are tons of products to choose from. It might be hard, but worry not because I have listed some of the requirements that you can check to decide whether it is a good buy or not.
- Brand: When buying an electric toothbrush we must know that going for a branded product is reasonable, because we might sometimes end up spending around $100 - $200 as well. In such a case, you might not want to be awarded with an awry brand that might stop working any time after you buy it.
- Price: The reasonable price is around $20 - $50, but you can spend up to a maximum of only $200. If you go for something over this price range, this it might turn out to be a bad selection indeed.
- Charging: Well electric toothbrush in the initial part were released with batteries used in normal remotes and all. But we can also find rechargeable batteries now a day that last longer and some have huge battery capacity that means they can work straight for few days without charging.
Top 10 Electric Toothbrush Reviews
We have listed a collection of 10 electric toothbrush, after a thorough review of all the products in the market. We are sure to say that these products are reasonable, cost effective, can work for longer periods of time and most importantly clean your teeth to the best.
So let us now get into the main guide and start reviewing the top 10 best electric toothbrush online.
Oral-B Pro 1000
Oral-B Pro 1000 is a good electric toothbrush for such a reasonable price of $50 or less. It is a full on packed teeth whitening product, that helps to remove stains on teeth from the first day itself. It is powered with a rechargeable battery with Bluetooth connectivity that can be controlled with Oral-B app easily.It has brushing timer, which pulses around for every 30 seconds and asks to change the side of your mouth to brush along.
- Oral-B is one of the world’s most recognized brand and dentist recommend it
- Oral-B Pro 1000 is a reasonable price electric toothbrush
- It can be used to clean very corners of your mouth
- It has three different cleaning modes
I find this feature a pretty good things, because sometimes we might just end up brushing the same place for long.It has three different mode namely, daily clean which can be used for regular cleaning. Gum care mode and next is sensitive mode which are used for cleaning gums and teeth with care respectively. Another thing with such a big brand presenting this tool, we can find it pretty much safe to use and it works great as well.
- Daily cleaning mode along with gum care mode can be used everyday.
- It has Bluetooth connectivity feature as well.
- The bottom of the handle might seems a little bulky, but that might not be an issue indeed.
Oral-B Genius Pro 8000
A best electric toothbrush with all round features like rotating action, pulsating, smooth and comfortable handle. It is best designed to reach between teeth and break down the plaque. Its removable brush head make easy for replacement and it is slightly quicker than other brushes. Deep clean, sensitive mode and smooth handle makes this brush comfortable for every user. 30000 brush strokes per minutes make this electronic toothbrush very fast and give whiteness on teeth.
- Excellent smooth and comfortable toothbrush.
- Break down plaque and bacteria by making teeth white.
- Need to change the Tooth head for every ten days.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Electric Toothbrush
This amazing and stylish electronic tooth brush has interesting gears like 30 seconds reminder, 18 hours battery backup and available in two stylish soft pink and amethyst colors.
Its five brushing modes will easily clean your teeth and good grip will make it long lasting. The perfect made design to fit in mouth and its easy vibrations give a star to it. Clean the bacteria and other particles on brush head regularly before using for next time. Don’t dip this device in water for longer time and shouldn’t be used when it is wet.
- It is incredibly powerful with economically designed.
- Easily reach the crannies and nooks
- Joints are good but need to washed thoroughly as they can’t be replaced.
Colgate ProClinical Electric Toothbrush
Here comes the favorite of everyone Colgate Toothbrush which give 32,500 stokes per minute. It automatically adjusts to speed and clean with its multi directional clearing brush. As per the adjustment in mouth it starts clean your teeth and makes yourself hygienist. It is quite while working and will give you gentle brush speed on sensitive tooth.
- It offers efficiently and tremendous power.
- Multiple directional with gentle speed on sensitive teeth.
- It has low battery backup which meant no power and no brush.
Waterpik Complete Care
Its design is similar to a dentist toothbrush added with a high powered water flower. Its sonic toothbrush is best to get the permanent pearly whites in quick time. Fill the reservoir with water and use the water flossier to start working on your brushed teeth. It cleans between gum line and teeth with this amazing water and pulsation combination. It shouldn’t use the Toothbrush when it is wet and must be cleaned using UV detergents. It's one of the sonic electric toothbrush.
- Best combination of pulsation and water pressure.
- A permanent set for your teeth cleaning.
- Need more space to install this whole system.
Pursonic Electric Toothbrush
Get different colorful design of this funky best electronic toothbrush. It is small and best for teens and also to carry along in your bag to Gym, Office or anywhere. It gives 22000 stokes per minute which is slight slow but convenient if you don’t want much pressure to be applied. Best to be buy if you like simple and smooth electronic brush.
- Best for teens and to carry along.
- Find different design in 6 different colors.
- It is slower and give less strokes per minute.
- Only compatible for simple clean.
Electric Toothbrush by Dr Jim Ellis
This pro clinical toothbrush from Dr Jim Ellis is best for those who travels a lot. It is not that bulky and not that small to carry but comfortable with a speed of 25,500 brush strokes per minute. Get the up down and side to side motion with its easy to hold design. Get the timer of 2 minutes which will pull you to clean the teeth for time recommended.
- Easy to carry and not too small in looks.
- Excellent look with good streaming into hard areas to each.
- It need to charged regularly to work well.
iWhite Tooth Polisher
Plucky small brush from iWhite is designed to clean the plaque along with surface stains on teeth. It clear the stains caused due to coffee, tea, tobacco and bring back the pearly whiteness. Get used of this brush and you will for sure get a smooth and white teeth’s. Use it with gentle pressure and don’t use it once you dip it in water.
The easy-to-use iWhite Tooth Polisher uses professional technology to help remove plaque and superficial stains from coffee, tea, tobacco.
It's not an Electronic Toothbrush!!
- Best to remove stains from teeth.
- Use it if you intake tea, tobacco regularly
- Not meant for using daily.
- Should read the instruction and causation before using this polisher.
Oral B Pro 7000 SmartSeries
Oral B pro 7000 SmartSeries is installed with Bluetooth technology which gives advice for improvement to your Smartphone. This one is designed for those who need feedback and get good brushing habits. The best oscillates, pulsates and cross action clean the plaque with five head modes. Daily clean, sensitive, gum care, deep clean, whitening, tongue cleaner and more are its different features.
- Good battery backup for up to 10 days.
- Multiple modes and features for deep clean.
- It cost a lot when compared with other products.
Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control
This Philips sonicare electronic toothbrush comes with an UV sanitize which cleans the battery on brush head. It gives an amazing 40,000 strokes per minute for clean freaks. Smooth and clean being its aim make this Philips sonicare brush too poplar to use. It gets started into your mouth without many difficulties using its automatic features. Keep the brush always clean and have comfortable whitening teeth.
- Get tremendous 40,000 brush strokes per minute.
- UV sanitize to clean the jammed bacteria.
- Automatic mechanism for easy clean.
- Be carefully with its full speed mechanism which may damage your sensitive teeth.
Brush-Baby Sonic Electric Toothbrush
Are you searching for an electronic toothbrush for your baby then here is one form Sonic. It is best for small mouths with its tiny and easy to hold grip. The vibrations are too much or slow but enough to be effective for cleaning. It has got a 30 seconds and 2 minutes timers which will remind you to have equal cleaning daily. Gets a good habit of cleaning your teeth using this timer Toothbrush from this small age.
- Best fit for small mouth with enough speed.
- The timer to get you best habit from earlier stage.
- Enough strokes to clean the teeth and plaque.
- Designed only for kids, adults must use the above said toothbrush.
- Using a electronic device for kids may harm them, so it is necessary to be carefully while using it.
Best Electric Toothbrush Conclusion
Thank you for reading this article about the review of 10 best electric toothbrush online and I am sure you will pick one of the ones above.We all are health conscious and keeping our teeth clean in one of the most important part of our hygiene every day.
Thus, using normal brushes might not work to the best, so I advise you to select the best electric toothbrush from above listed one only.By the way, once you buy the product you like please give us a review or feedback about it. Such that other fella can hop into your review and decide for themselves which one is good to go with.
Related Buyer’s guides and Lists: